MISIR CARSISI (EGYPTIAN BAZAAR)
It was built in 1664 as a part of the Yeni Cami complex which is located
next to it. Misir in Turkish means Egypt and it is called the Egyptian
Bazaar because the shopkeepers used to sell spices and herbs which were
brought from or through Egypt.
The bazaar has an "L" shape with six gates. Similar to the Grand Bazaar, it is open on weekdays and only half a day on Saturdays.